What does the date on my MOBIB card mean?
The MOBIB card is an electronic chip card that is valid for 5 years. You may always consult the period of validity of your season pass with each MOBIB scanner. Press the 'Info'-button of the MOBIB scanner. The device will make a beeping noise. Hold your MOBIB card in front of the MOBIB scanner. The end date of your season pass appears on the screen.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- Can I buy a season ticket if I’m not domiciled in Belgium?
- Can my De Lijn season ticket be added to my MOBIB card from another operator?
- I have already paid my MOBIB card but haven’t received it yet. What do I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euros?
- How can I check whether my travel pass has been loaded onto my MOBIB card after payment?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What do I do if the MOBIB scanner on the bus or tram doesn’t work?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- Can I choose the photo for my MOBIB card?
- What if I don’t want to purchase a MOBIB card?
- What do I do if my MOBIB card is faulty?