I am over 65, but not domiciled in Flanders. Can I buy an Omnipas 65+?
As Omnipas 65+ is a paid travel pass, the over 65s who are non-Flemish can buy an Omnipas 65+.
Do you not have a valid Belgian national registration number? Then you can apply for your MOBIB card by sending the completed form below to the season pass department. Add a passport photo and a copy of your identity card or passport.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- What do I do when I have a MOBIB card from another public transport company?
- I have already paid my MOBIB card but haven’t received it yet. What do I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euro?
- How can I check whether my travel pass has been loaded onto my MOBIB card after payment?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What do I do if the MOBIB scanner on the bus or tram doesn’t work?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- What does the date on my MOBIB card mean?
- Do I have to send a passport photo for my MOBIB card?
- I do not wish to buy a MOBIB card. What should I do?
- What do I do if my MOBIB card is faulty?