What data is stored when I buy an m-card10?
An m-card10 is a digital ticket for travel. If you buy an m-card10, you are entitled to travel 10 times for 60 minutes on our buses and trams. The m-card10 is currently only for sale from the De Lijn app. In future other providers will also offer this ticket for travel.
- How do I pay for my journey with my m-card10?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or if I have nog signal?
- What should I doe if the available time of my ticket has expired?
- What is an m-card10?
- How can I buy an m-card10?
- What will I get when I activate a ticket?
- Can I activate tickets for several people on my m-card10?
- What happens if I buy a new device? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have to reinstall the app? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have a valid ticket but my smartphone is out of battery at an inspection?
- How can I pay for my m-card10?
- Can I buy an m-card10 with foreign mobile number?