What happens if I have a valid ticket but my smartphone is out of battery at an inspection?
If your smartphone shuts down after you have got on the De Lijn inspector can carry out an online check. He will then check whether a valid ticket has been activated using your smartphone. You are then obliged to give the De Lijn inspector your mobile number.
- How do I pay for my journey with my m-card10?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or if I have nog signal?
- What should I doe if the available time of my ticket has expired?
- What data is stored when I buy an m-card10?
- What is an m-card10?
- How can I buy an m-card10?
- What will I get when I activate a ticket?
- Can I activate tickets for several people on my m-card10?
- What happens if I buy a new device? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have to reinstall the app? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- How can I pay for my m-card10?
- Can I buy an m-card10 with foreign mobile number?