Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euro?
Yes, that is possible. If you have a MOBIB card from the NMBS, TEC or MIVB you do not have to buy a new card. You can have your season pass added to your existing card. You will though need to go to a Lijnwinkel. Be sure to take your letter with the payment offer with you.
If you later extend your season pass with De Lijn, your card will be known to our system and you can simply buy your season pass online as usual. Then you will not need to visit the Lijnwinkel again.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- I am over 65, but not domiciled in Flanders. Can I buy an Omnipas 65+?
- What do I do when I have a MOBIB card from another public transport company?
- I have already paid my MOBIB card but haven’t received it yet. What do I do?
- How can I check whether my travel pass has been loaded onto my MOBIB card after payment?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What do I do if the MOBIB scanner on the bus or tram doesn’t work?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- What does the date on my MOBIB card mean?
- Do I have to send a passport photo for my MOBIB card?
- I do not wish to buy a MOBIB card. What should I do?
- What do I do if my MOBIB card is faulty?