Can I let my travel pass start on a different date than the one listed in your proposal?
Yes, if you don’t agree with the proposal you received via email or letter then you can personally renew your travel pass online. In that case you can simply ignore our proposal.
- Can I renew my travel pass on the website if I have a MOBIB card?
- What should I do if I’m entitled to a discount, but this is not taken into account in the renewal offer (via email or letter)?
- What should I do if I have received two bank transfer forms for the renewal of my season ticket?
- How can I renew my travel pass?
- What should I do if I am entitled to a reduced rate and want to renew my Omnipas 65+?
- What should I do if I would prefer to receive my renewal proposals by post?
- My travel pass is about to expire but I haven’t received a proposal to renew it yet. What do I do?
- Can I be confident that any renewal offers received by email come from De Lijn?
- What should I do if I’ve lost the letter to renew my season ticket?