What should I do if I would prefer to receive my renewal proposals by post?
Communication by email is not only faster and more efficient, it’s also better for the environment. That’s why we choose to communicate by email as much as possible.
- Can I renew my travel pass on the website if I have a MOBIB card?
- What should I do if I’m entitled to a discount, but this is not taken into account in the renewal offer (via email or letter)?
- What should I do if I have received two bank transfer forms for the renewal of my season ticket?
- How can I renew my travel pass?
- What should I do if I am entitled to a reduced rate and want to renew my Omnipas 65+?
- Can I let my travel pass start on a different date than the one listed in your proposal?
- Can I be confident that any renewal offers received by email come from De Lijn?
- What should I do if I’ve lost the letter to renew my season ticket?