How do I buy an m-ticket, m-card10 or m-daypass?
M-tickets can be purchased with the De Lijn mobile app or the apps of our partners.
m-ticketing (m-ticket, m-card10 & m-daypass)
- How many m-cards10 can I order at one time?
- How do I activate my m-ticket, m-daypass or a ticket on my m-card10?
- What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- What if the network is down or I have no mobile phone coverage?
- How many m-day passes can I order at one time?
- What happens to my m-ticket if I buy a new device?
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- Can I activate my m-ticket on my smartphone if I bought it on my tablet?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- Can I get a receipt for my m-ticket to submit to my employer?
- Can I purchase m-tickets if I have a business contract for my smartphone?
- How can I pay for my m-tickets?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- What happens to my m-tickets if I have to reinstall the app?
- What personal details do I have to provide in order to purchase an m-ticket?
- What should I do if I get the error message 'Mobile phone number and phone'?
- What do I receive if I have purchased or activated an m-ticket?
- How long is an m-ticket valid for?
- Can I get tickets for several people on a single smartphone or mobile phone?
- Can I buy an m-ticket with a foreign SIM card?