My MOBIB card has passed its expiry date. What should I do?
You can continue to use the expired MOBIB card until the next time you renew your season ticket.
The next time you are proposed to extend your season ticket you will pay a 5 euro administration charge for your new MOBIB card.
NB! You cannot load any new products onto an expired card.
- How much is a new MOBIB card?
- Am I entitled to a free travel pass or a travel pass at a reduced rate?
- Will I get a refund if I return my Omnipas 65+?
- Will I get a refund if I return my pass?
- What do I need to do to benefit from a family discount?
- What do I do when my travel pass is paid but still hasn’t come in the mail after 7 working days?
- Where should I return my pass for a refund?
- How do I purchase a travel pass?
- What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
- How do I adjust my travel pass details?