What should I do if the period of validity on my MOBIB card has expired?
Carry on using your expired MOBIB card until the next renewal of your season ticket. The date on your card is the final date on which you can start your season ticket. After this you can’t put any new products on your expired card.
- How much is a new MOBIB card?
- How do I request a new MOBIB card?
- Am I entitled to a free travel pass or a travel pass at a reduced rate?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my Omnipas 65+?
- Am I entitled to a refund when I cancel my season ticket?
- What do I need to do to benefit from a family discount?
- What do I do when my travel pass is paid but still hasn’t come in the mail after 7 working days?
- How do I request a refund if I cancel my season ticket?
- How do I purchase a travel pass?
- What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
- How do I adjust my travel pass details?
- What should I do if my MOBIB card is damaged?