Cookies on
This website uses cookies and similar technologies to facilitate your browsing experience and improve the website.
Read more.
Show the menu

Frequently asked questions

I have a visual impairment. What should I do to get a free travel pass?

If you have a visual impairment, you can use buses and trams free of charge by showing your national public transport discount card.Your guide dog will also travel free of charge.

Layout aanpassen:
<Pas uitlijnen afbeelding aan>
<Pas positie afbeelding aan>

<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>

National public transport discount card

You can request your national public transport discount card from:

Federal Public Service for Social Security Service - Certificates Department 
Botanical Garden Administrative Centre
Finance Tower
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique/Kruidtuinlaan 50, box 1 
1000 Brussel

You can obtain the application form from the local authority of your municipality. Please send the completed application form to the above department.

<Voeg downloadbare bestanden toe>
<Voeg knoppen toe>

What this answer useful? -

Passes for people with a disability