Can I pay with Payconiq?
No, you can’t. Our terminals can’t read QR codes.
- How do I pay off my outstanding balance?
- Which means can I use to pay?
- Can I pay contactlessly at a yellow scanner?
- What if my card is lost or stolen?
- What if the terminal is not working?
- What are the alternatives to contactless payment?
- Can I accidentally pay twice with the same medium?
- Can I pay for several people/children using contactless?
- Why is my contactless bank card not being accepted?
- What do I do when I transfer?
- Why do I have an outstanding balance?
- How do I show a ticket inspector that I’ve paid?
- How is my payment processed?
- Can I hold my wallet in front of the terminal to pay?
- How do I pay?
- Which bank cards can I use to make contactless payments?
- Which media, smartphones with payment apps or wearables can I use for contactless payment?