Is there a difference in use between prepaid and postpaid mobile phone users?
No. SMS tickets work on prepaid and postpaid accounts.
With prepaid systems the price of the SMS ticket or SMS daypass will be deducted from the call credit.
For postpaid systems, the amount due is communicated to the customer via a statement that is added to the mobile phone invoice.
Sms-ticket & sms-daypass
- What if the GSM network temporarily does not work or is disrupted?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an SMS-ticket?
- What should I do if my SMS ticket’s available time has expired?
- Can an SMS ticket of daypass be forwarded?
- Can I buy an sms-ticket via an international mobile phone operator?
- Can I buy an SMS ticket or SMS day pass after I have boarded the bus or tram?
- I received a message that M-Pay is blocked. What should I do?
- Does SMS ticketing work for all mobile phone operators?
- What happens if my phone battery runs out?
- What text message do I send to buy an SMS ticket or SMS day pass?
- I have a company postpaid contract for my mobile. Can I buy SMS tickets and SMS daypasses?
- Can I buy unlimited SMS-tickets if I have a contract tariff?
- I received an error message after ordering an SMS ticket or daypass. Do I have to pay for this?
- Can I use free SMS's to buy an SMS-ticket of daypass?
- Can several people travel on the same mobile?
- What about providers of so-called 'virtual' passes?
- Which mobile operators offer SMS tickets and SMS day passes?