Can I purchase SMS-tickets or SMS-day passes if I have a business contract for my mobile phone?
It depends on your employer. If your employer allows you to pay for third-party services through your mobile phone bill, you can purchase SMS-tickets. Contact your employer for more information.
Sms-ticket & sms-daypass
- What if the mobile phone network is temporarily not working or is disrupted?
- What happens if I don’t have enough credit to purchase an SMS-ticket or SMS-day pass?
- What should I do if my SMS ticket’s available time has expired?
- Can an SMS ticket of daypass be forwarded?
- Can I purchase an SMS-ticket or SMS-day pass through a foreign mobile phone operator?
- Can I buy an SMS ticket or SMS day pass after I have boarded the bus or tram?
- I received a message that M-Pay is blocked. What should I do?
- Does SMS ticketing work for all mobile phone operators?
- What happens if my phone battery runs out?
- What text message do I send to buy an SMS ticket or SMS day pass?
- Can I buy unlimited SMS-tickets if I have a contract tariff?
- I received an error message after ordering an SMS ticket or daypass. Do I have to pay for this?
- Can I use free text messages to purchase an SMS-ticket or SMS-day pass?
- Can several people travel on the same mobile?
- What about providers of so-called 'virtual' passes?
- What’s the difference in the way SMS purchasing works between prepaid and postpaid mobile phone users?
- Which mobile operators offer SMS tickets and SMS day passes?