Can I buy an SMS ticket or SMS day pass after I have boarded the bus or tram?
You have to buy your SMS ticket or SMS day pass before you board.
Sms-ticket & sms-daypass
- What if the GSM network temporarily does not work or is disrupted?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an SMS-ticket?
- What should I do if my SMS ticket’s available time has expired?
- Can an SMS ticket of daypass be forwarded?
- Can I buy an sms-ticket via an international mobile phone operator?
- I received a message that M-Pay is blocked. What should I do?
- Does SMS ticketing work for all mobile phone operators?
- What happens if my phone battery runs out?
- What text message do I send to buy an SMS ticket or SMS day pass?
- I have a company postpaid contract for my mobile. Can I buy SMS tickets and SMS daypasses?
- Can I buy unlimited SMS-tickets if I have a contract tariff?
- I received an error message after ordering an SMS ticket or daypass. Do I have to pay for this?
- Can I use free SMS's to buy an SMS-ticket of daypass?
- Can several people travel on the same mobile?
- What about providers of so-called 'virtual' passes?
- Is there a difference in use between prepaid and postpaid mobile phone users?
- Which mobile operators offer SMS tickets and SMS day passes?