What should I do if the balance on my Lijn card is insufficient to pay for the trip?
If the balance is insufficient to pay for the trip, the ticket validation machine will indicate this. You then need to pay the difference using another Lijn card or in cash to the driver.
Advance sales points
- Does De Lijn also sell Jump tickets?
- Where can I find a advance sales point?
- Can I purchase a ticket in advance if I’m planning a trip with a group of 30 or more people?
- Why is a Municipality card sold in some municipalities?
- Why do tickets cost more on the bus or tram?
- Can I buy a ticket on the bus or tram?
- What should I do if the advance sales machine is defective?