How do I read the timetables by the stop?
The timetables by the stops are actually passing tables. The times stated are the hours at which the bus or tram arrives at the stop concerned.
Tips for a smooth journey
- Can I get on the tram with roller blades or roller skates?
- Can I take luggage on the bus or tram?
- Where should I get off from the bus or tram?
- How long in advance should I be at the stop?
- Can I smoke in the shelters and on the De Lijn vehicles?
- How can I make the bus or tram stop?
- Can I listen to music on the bus or tram (e.g. via mobile or mp3-player)?
- Where should I get on the bus or tram?