Where should I get off the bus or tram?
Large pictograms in the bus indicate where you can get off. You will find these above or on the doors. The basic rule is that you don’t get off at the front of a bus.
Tips for a smooth journey
- Can I board the tram on rollerblades, skates or a hoverboard?
- Can I take my (folding)bicycle or step on a bus or tram?
- Can I take luggage on the bus or tram?
- Can I take my pet on to the bus or tram?
- Can I smoke in the shelters and on the De Lijn vehicles?
- Can I listen to music on the bus or tram?
- Where should I get on the bus or tram?