Where should I get off from the bus or tram?
Large pictograms above or on the doors of the bus indicate where you can get off. Generally you are expected not to get off at the front.
You can get off from any of the doors in a tram.
For safety reasons you may only get off at a stop. Getting off between two stops is not permitted.
Tips for a smooth journey
- How do I read the timetables by the stop?
- Can I get on the tram with roller blades or roller skates?
- Can I take luggage on the bus or tram?
- How long in advance should I be at the stop?
- Can I smoke in the shelters and on the De Lijn vehicles?
- How can I make the bus or tram stop?
- Can I listen to music on the bus or tram (e.g. via mobile or mp3-player)?
- Where should I get on the bus or tram?