Can I take my pet on to the bus or tram?
Yes, pets are allowed on buses and trams free of charge.
You do have to keep your dog on a leash and it has to stay on your lap or on the floor. A muzzle must be used if necessary. Other small animals, such as a cat or a hamster, can travel with you if they are in a cage.
Tips for a smooth journey
- Can I board the tram on rollerblades, skates or a hoverboard?
- Can I take my bicycle on a bus or tram?
- Can I take luggage on the bus or tram?
- Where should I get off the bus or tram?
- Can I smoke in the shelters and on the De Lijn vehicles?
- Can I listen to music on the bus or tram?
- Where should I get on the bus or tram?