Can I smoke in the shelters and on the De Lijn vehicles?
No. There is a general no smoking policy:
- in the De Lijn vehicles
- in the De Lijn shelters (bus shelters)
- In the De Lijn enclosed spaces (e.g. at the bus station)
Tips for a smooth journey
- How do I read the timetables by the stop?
- Can I get on the tram with roller blades or roller skates?
- Can I take luggage on the bus or tram?
- Where should I get off from the bus or tram?
- How long in advance should I be at the stop?
- How can I make the bus or tram stop?
- Can I listen to music on the bus or tram (e.g. via mobile or mp3-player)?
- Where should I get on the bus or tram?