What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
If your MOBIB card is no longer in your possession it’s best to apply for a new one online at the earliest opportunity. The old one is still linked to your national registry number. Until the expiry date of your MOBIB card travel passes are loaded onto the lost or stolen card. Upon receipt of your application we will deactivate your old MOBIB card and send you your new one at the earliest opportunity.
- How much is a new MOBIB card?
- Am I entitled to a free travel pass or a travel pass at a reduced rate?
- Will I get a refund if I return my Omnipas 65+?
- Will I get a refund if I return my pass?
- What do I need to do to benefit from a family discount?
- What do I do when my travel pass is paid but still hasn’t come in the mail after 7 working days?
- My MOBIB card has passed its expiry date. What should I do?
- Where should I return my pass for a refund?
- How do I purchase a travel pass?
- How do I adjust my travel pass details?