Cookies op
Deze website gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technologie├źn om je surfervaring te vergemakkelijken en de website te verbeteren.
Lees meer.
Show the menu

Frequently asked questions

What should I do if my pass is damaged or if the information on the pass have become illegible?

You can request a duplicate via the Lijnwinkel or the Pass Department (see 'How do I request a duplicate of my pass?').

If the essential information (name, date of birth, address, period of validity and customer number) are still legible, your pass will be replaced free of charge.

What this answer useful? -