How do I adjust my travel pass details?
The Belgian National Registry automatically notifies De Lijn of any address or identity changes. However, this doesn’t always happen immediately. That’s why it is best to always inform De Lijn directly of any changes in address or identity. This is all the more important if e.g. you want to have a MOBIB card delivered to your new address while the National Registry still lists your old address.
- How much is a new MOBIB card?
- How do I request a new MOBIB card?
- Am I entitled to a free travel pass or a travel pass at a reduced rate?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my Omnipas 65+?
- Am I entitled to a refund when I cancel my season ticket?
- What do I need to do to benefit from a family discount?
- What do I do when my travel pass is paid but still hasn’t come in the mail after 7 working days?
- What should I do if the period of validity on my MOBIB card has expired?
- How do I request a refund if I cancel my season ticket?
- How do I purchase a travel pass?
- What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
- What should I do if my MOBIB card is damaged?