Am I entitled to a refund when I cancel my season ticket?
Yes, but only a partial refund or a day-by-day refund. Refunds are always made by bank transfer, and never in a Lijnwinkel store.
- How much is a new MOBIB card?
- How do I request a new MOBIB card?
- Am I entitled to a free travel pass or a travel pass at a reduced rate?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my Omnipas 65+?
- What do I need to do to benefit from a family discount?
- What do I do when my travel pass is paid but still hasn’t come in the mail after 7 working days?
- What should I do if the period of validity on my MOBIB card has expired?
- How do I request a refund if I cancel my season ticket?
- How do I purchase a travel pass?
- What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
- How do I adjust my travel pass details?
- What should I do if my MOBIB card is damaged?