Where is the free season ticket for disabled people valid?
The season ticket is only valid on De Lijn services (and hence not on MIVB-STIB or TEC).
Passes for people with a disability
- What should I do if I still have a paid season ticket?
- What do I have to do if I didn't receive the free network pass for people with a disability?
- What happens to a season ticket if the holder dies?
- Are other disabled people also entitled to benefits with De Lijn?
- What do I have to do if I move or my address is not right on the card?
- I have a visual impairment. What should I do to get a free travel pass?
- How can I request a pass to accompany people with a disability?
- Can the legal representative/guardian also use the free season ticket for disabled people?
- I have a disability. What should I do to get a free travel pass?
- What is a 'Free Carer' card?
- What are the conditions for granting a 'Free Carer' Card?