What should I do if I got 2 letters each time with the same pass enclosed?
Contact the Pass Department. They will check which pass number is registered in the customer database and which is therefore valid. The other must be returned to De Lijn.
Passes for people with a disability
- I received a free pass for people with a disability but do not want to use this. What should I do?
- What do I have to do it there was no pass enclosed with the letter from de Lijn?
- What do I have to do if I my pass has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed?
- What should I do if my date of birth and/or name are not shown correctly on my pass for people with a disability?
- What do I have to do to get a free network pass for people with a disability?