What do I have to do if I move or my address is not right on the card?
As a pass holder you must inform De Lijn immediately with any change of address or identity. You can contact the Pass Department by letter or email to implement the change. You can also drop by a Lijnwinkel to have your pass replaced. The pass with the old address does remain valid.
Passes for people with a disability
- What should I do if I still have a paid season ticket?
- What do I have to do if I didn't receive the free network pass for people with a disability?
- Where is the free season ticket for disabled people valid?
- What happens to a season ticket if the holder dies?
- Are other disabled people also entitled to benefits with De Lijn?
- I have a visual impairment. What should I do to get a free travel pass?
- How can I request a pass to accompany people with a disability?
- Can the legal representative/guardian also use the free season ticket for disabled people?
- I have a disability. What should I do to get a free travel pass?
- What is a 'Free Carer' card?
- What are the conditions for granting a 'Free Carer' Card?