Cookies op
Deze website gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technologie├źn om je surfervaring te vergemakkelijken en de website te verbeteren.
Lees meer.
Show the menu

Frequently asked questions

What do I have to do if I move or my address is not right on the card?

As a pass holder you must inform De Lijn immediately with any change of address or identity. You can contact the Pass Department by letter or email to implement the change. You can also drop by a Lijnwinkel to have your pass replaced. The pass with the old address does remain valid.

What this answer useful? -

Passes for people with a disability