What should I do if my date of birth and/or name are not shown correctly on my pass for people with a disability?
Contact the VAPH or the FOD SZ. They will correct your personal details and send these to De Lijn with the monthly update. De Lijn will then issue a new Omnipas/Buzzy Pazz. The pass with the incorrect information should be returned to the Pass Department.
Passes for people with a disability
- I received a free pass for people with a disability but do not want to use this. What should I do?
- What do I have to do it there was no pass enclosed with the letter from de Lijn?
- What should I do if I got 2 letters each time with the same pass enclosed?
- What do I have to do if I my pass has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed?
- What do I have to do to get a free network pass for people with a disability?