Cookies op
Deze website gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technologie├źn om je surfervaring te vergemakkelijken en de website te verbeteren.
Lees meer.
Show the menu

Frequently asked questions

What should I do if my date of birth and/or name are not shown correctly on my pass for people with a disability?

Contact the VAPH or the FOD SZ. They will correct your personal details and send these to De Lijn with the monthly update. De Lijn will then issue a new Omnipas/Buzzy Pazz. The pass with the incorrect information should be returned to the Pass Department.

What this answer useful? -

Passes for people with a disability