What do I have to do if I my pass has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed?
- Lijnwinkel: You will immediately receive a duplicate in the Lijnwinkel after payment of the administrative charge and signature of the written declaration of theft or loss.
- Pass Department: Send a written statement including you name, address, date of birth, the type of pass and the reason for applying for the duplicate to the Pass Department. You can also pint out, complete and send in the application form for a duplicate. Then you will receive a bank transfer form. On receipt of your payment, the Pass Department will send your duplicate.
As long as you do not have a duplicate you must have a valid ticket for every journey. If you do not have, you are risking a fine. De Lijn does not refund these costs.
Passes for people with a disability
- I received a free pass for people with a disability but do not want to use this. What should I do?
- What do I have to do it there was no pass enclosed with the letter from de Lijn?
- What should I do if I got 2 letters each time with the same pass enclosed?
- What should I do if my date of birth and/or name are not shown correctly on my pass for people with a disability?
- What do I have to do to get a free network pass for people with a disability?