Cookies op
Deze website gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technologie├źn om je surfervaring te vergemakkelijken en de website te verbeteren.
Lees meer.
Show the menu

Frequently asked questions

What do I have to do if I my pass has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed?

  • Lijnwinkel: You will immediately receive a duplicate in the Lijnwinkel after payment of the administrative charge and signature of the written declaration of theft or loss.
  • Pass Department: Send a written statement including you name, address, date of birth, the type of pass and the reason for applying for the duplicate to the Pass Department. You can also pint out, complete and send in the application form for a duplicate. Then you will receive a bank transfer form. On receipt of your payment, the Pass Department will send your duplicate.

As long as you do not have a duplicate you must have a valid ticket for every journey. If you do not have, you are risking a fine. De Lijn does not refund these costs.

What this answer useful? -

Passes for people with a disability