Cookies op
Deze website gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technologie├źn om je surfervaring te vergemakkelijken en de website te verbeteren.
Lees meer.
Show the menu

Frequently asked questions

I received a free pass for people with a disability but do not want to use this. What should I do?

You can return the pass to the Pass Department. You must also notify the certifying institution (the VAPH or the FOD SZ) that you do not want to use the free pass.

If you decide later that you would like to use the pass you must contact the VAPH or the FOD SZ.

What this answer useful? -

Passes for people with a disability