I received a free pass for people with a disability but do not want to use this. What should I do?
You can return the pass to the Pass Department. You must also notify the certifying institution (the VAPH or the FOD SZ) that you do not want to use the free pass.
If you decide later that you would like to use the pass you must contact the VAPH or the FOD SZ.
Passes for people with a disability
- What do I have to do it there was no pass enclosed with the letter from de Lijn?
- What should I do if I got 2 letters each time with the same pass enclosed?
- What do I have to do if I my pass has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed?
- What should I do if my date of birth and/or name are not shown correctly on my pass for people with a disability?
- What do I have to do to get a free network pass for people with a disability?