What happens when there’s a ticket inspection?
If the ticket inspection staff discover a violation, they will ask for your identity card and draw up a digital violation report.
- How much do the fines cost?
- For what traffic violations can I be given a violation report?
- Which violations result in a type 1 fine?
- What violations give rise to a type 2 fine?
- How do I appeal against a fine?
- What are ticket inspection staff allowed to do?
- What violations give rise to a type 3 fine?
- What should I do if I’ve forgotten my MOBIB card (or season ticket)?
- How do I avoid getting a fine for travelling without a valid ticket?