What are ticket inspection staff allowed to do?
De Lijn’s ticket inspection staff are allowed to check all tickets and discount cards. They do this to verify your identity and detect any violations. If you have committed a violation that adversely affects our service provision, they will draw up a violation report.
- How much do the fines cost?
- For what traffic violations can I be given a violation report?
- Which violations result in a type 1 fine?
- What violations give rise to a type 2 fine?
- What happens when there’s a ticket inspection?
- How do I appeal against a fine?
- What violations give rise to a type 3 fine?
- What should I do if I’ve forgotten my MOBIB card (or season ticket)?
- How do I avoid getting a fine for travelling without a valid ticket?