Where should I return my pass for a refund?
For a refund you should contact:
- The Pass Department.
- The Lijnwinkel. The member of staff at the Lijnwinkel will return your pass to the Pass Department and will therefore not refund you anything themselves.
- How much is a new MOBIB card?
- Am I entitled to a free travel pass or a travel pass at a reduced rate?
- Will I get a refund if I return my Omnipas 65+?
- Will I get a refund if I return my pass?
- What do I need to do to benefit from a family discount?
- What do I do when my travel pass is paid but still hasn’t come in the mail after 7 working days?
- My MOBIB card has passed its expiry date. What should I do?
- How do I purchase a travel pass?
- What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
- How do I adjust my travel pass details?