Sorry, due to a technical error, we were unable to retrieve your search results. Try again later or search below for the most frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I purchase a travel pass?
- How can I renew my travel pass?
- What do I do when my travel pass is paid but my MOBIB card doesn’t work?
- How can I check whether my travel pass has been loaded onto my MOBIB card after payment?
- What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
- What do I do if my MOBIB card is faulty?
- What do I do when my travel pass is paid but still hasn’t come in the mail after 7 working days?
- My travel pass is about to expire but I haven’t received a proposal to renew it yet. What do I do?
- Can I let my travel pass start on a different date than the one listed in your proposal?
- Am I entitled to a free travel pass or a travel pass at a reduced rate?
- How do I adjust my travel pass details?
- How much does a Student Bus Pass / Campus Pass cost and how do I apply for one?
- How do I get a receipt for the purchase of my season ticket?
Tickets and day passes
- What text message do I send to buy an SMS ticket or SMS day pass?
- How do I buy an m-ticket, m-card10 or m-daypass?
- Can several people travel on the same mobile?
- How do I activate my m-ticket, m-daypass or a ticket on my m-card10?
- How can I pay for my m-tickets?
- Can I buy an SMS ticket or SMS day pass after I have boarded the bus or tram?
- Can I buy a ticket on the bus or tram?
Is your question not listed? Discover all frequently asked questions