<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>
De Lijn has a partial decentralised organisation. HR, Finance & Accounting, IT, the customer service and sales are centrally organised. In each Flemish province a provincial department or entity is responsible for the day-to-day service and contact with the stakeholders & passengers.
The headquarters in Mechelen (Central Services) coordinates and supports the preparation of the entities. The headquarters also outlines the overal policy and directs the centrally organised activities.
In 2016 De Lijn had 8 067 employees. In addition there are around 2 400 employees in private companies who drive by order of De Lijn.
The annual report gives you a summary of our financial situation, our policy and our plans for the future.
In addition to the balance and profit-and-loss account the annual report covers:
- our major projects, for instance in relation to the communication and travel tickets
- Reorganisation within De Lijn
- Modern management
- Environmental care
The annual reports for the last 5 years are given below:
- Annual Report 2015 (Dutch) PDF
- Annual Report 2014 (Dutch) PDF
- Annual Report 2013 (Dutch) PDF
- Annual Report 2012 (Dutch) PDF
- Annual Report 2011 (Dutch) PDF
- Annual Report 2010 (Dutch) PDF
- <Voeg een downloadbaar bestand toe>
Core figures 2015
Number of passengers
Kilometers covered per province
|Antwerp||10 858 890
||47 335 778
|East Flanders||2 986 550
||36 450 676
|Flemish Brabant||/||47 532 721
|Limburg||/||30 583 497
|West Flanders||2 952 783
||28 102 655
|Total||16 798 223
||190 005 327|