<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>
You do not have a car but need a car for some trips? You do not want your own car because it is much too expensive? You want to live more environmentally consciously by using public transport or the bike frequently but could occasionally use a car? Then Cambio carsharing is really something for you.
Cambio carsharing is a flexible formula where cars are available to you in several cities both day and night. As a cambio customer you can then use these cars for a small fee. You will then pay for the use (time and mileage) and do not have to be worried about the insurance, inspection and maintenance. Even the fuel is included in the price.
Cambio is a partnership between De Lijn, Taxistop and VAB.
A list of the benefits
- Cambio carsharing is a flexible system. You can use a car for an hour, half a day or for several days.
- Booking is possible both day and night and on any weekday.
- You do not have to worry about the maintenance and inspection.
- Cambio is a cheap alternative to a car that is used little.
- Cambio cars are recent, well maintained and have full comprehensive insurance.
- You can choose from types for every event and any use.
- Fuel, breakdown cover and insurance are included in the price.
- Your car is guaranteed a fixed cambio parking space.
Test yourself how much you save with carsharing
Cambio is so simple
You will be given a cambio card on your registration. This chip card gives you access to all cambio cars throughout Belgium.
- Book by telephone or the internet, both day and night and on any weekday.
- Collect the car from its parking space.
- Open the car with your cambio card.
- Fuel with the fuelling card at Cambio's expense.
- Return the car to its parking space after use.
- You will receive a monthly itemised invoice.
Cambio cars are available to you in more than 25 Belgian cities. In that way you are not only mobile in the town where you live but also in all the large Belgian cities. There are several car parking spaces in each city. In addition they are always close to a public transport stop. Click here for a summary of all the cities that provide cambio cars.
1 year for free for De Lijn travel pass holders
Have you paid for an annual De Lijn travel pass? Then your cambio pass is free of charge for the first year. To take advantage of this offer give a copy of your annual travel pass to cambio. They will then check whether the discount can be granted.
- The offer is valid to all private rates Start and Bonus. For Comfort customers a monthly discount will be given on the pass.
- Valid for new and existing customers of cambio.
- Only people who pay for an annual travel pass from De Lijn will be eligible for this discount (also valid for combined travel passes with NMBS, MIVB and TEC).
- People who travel for free are not eligible for this discount, unless their employer has paid for this travel pass.
For more information about cambio you can:
- visit the cambio website
- call the cambio infoline: 070 222 292