<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>
Would you find a car useful at times even though you don’t own one? If so, Cambio carsharing is the perfect solution: it’s easy, good for your budget and environmentally responsible.
As a member of Cambio carsharing, you can use any Cambio car in Belgium, day or night. Once you’ve registered you can book your car at any time with the app, through mycambio or by phone.
Then use your personal Cambio card to open the car you’ve reserved, and off you go. The car’s fixed location means you can be sure of finding a parking space on your return.
There are no worries about insurance, testing, servicing and refuelling: everything is included with Cambio. Apart from a small subscription fee, the only thing you pay for is your use. Even the fuel is included.
Do you drive less than 10,000 km a year? Then Cambio carsharing is a lot cheaper than owning a car!
The benefits at a glance
- Cambio carsharing is a flexible system. You can use a car for an hour, several hours, a day or longer
- Bookings can be made 24/7
- You don't have the hassles associated with servicing and testing.
- Cambio is a cheap alternative to a car that’s rarely used.
- Cambio cars are recent, well maintained and comprehensively insured.
- From small city cars to electric vehicles to vans, you can choose from models for every occasion and use.
- Fuel, breakdown assistance and insurance are included in the price.
- Your car has a guaranteed fixed Cambio parking space.
Check for yourself how much you’ll save with carsharing
Cambio: here’s how simple it is
You receive a Cambio card when your register. This chip card gives you access to all Cambio cars throughout Belgium.
- Book by phone, through the internet or with the app... 24/7.
- Collect the car from its location and return it there after you’ve used it.
- You’ll be sent a detailed invoice every month.
There are more than 1,300 Cambio cars waiting for you in around 50 Belgian cities, keeping you mobile not just where you live, but in all major Belgian cities. There are various different collection points in every city, and what’s more, they’re always near a public transport stop. Click here for an overview of all Cambio cities.
1 year for free for De Lijn season ticket-holders
Do you have a paid season ticket from De Lijn? Then your Cambio subscription is free for the first year.
- Offer applies to the Start and Bonus individual tariffs. Comfort users receive a monthly discount on their subscription.
- Valid for new and existing Cambio members.
- Only those who have paid for an annual season ticket from De Lijn are eligible for this discount (also valid for combined subscriptions with NMBS-SNCB, MIVB-STIB and TEC).
- De Lijn customers who benefit from free transport are not eligible for this discount, unless their season ticket has been paid for by their employer.
For more information about Cambio you can:
- go to the cambio website
- call the Cambio info number: 09 242 32 17
- Cambio is a partnership between De Lijn, Taxistop, NMBS-SNCB and VAB -