Visit the Leuven museum M with De Lijn
The M-buspas allows you to visit the museum M in Leuven and at the same time make unlimited use of the De Lijn buses.
- The M-bus pass consists of 2 tickets: a day pass from De Lijn and an entrance ticket to the museum. In addition to M you can therefore use the day pass to visit other sites of interest in Leuven!
- You can take advantage of a big discount: a day pass from De Lijn usually costs 7 euro in advance and 9 euro on the bus. An entry ticket to M costs 9 euro and 7 euro for concessions. The entrance ticket has to be handed in at the museum.
- The day pass is valid on the date selected until 3.59 the following day.
Where can you purchase one?
You can buy the M-bus pass:
- from drivers on the Flemish Brabant lines and on the lines of other provinces that serve Leuven directly
- in our Lijnwinkels in Leuven and Brussels.
If you buy your M-bus pass in the lijnwinkel, please clearly state the date when you want to use the bus pass.
Attention: museum M is closed on Wednesdays.