<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>
If you only take the tram or bus a few times a year, it's best to purchase a ticket. A ticket is valid for a single journey, with a transfer if necessary.
|60 minutes||€ 3.00|
From 1 February a simplified price shall apply. You no longer need to know the number of zones you are travelling in. The single ticket will give a timed price of 60 minutes within which you can make unlimited changes. After 60 minutes you can complete your journey, but can no longer change.
Where can you purchase one?
- Automated ticket machine
- From the driver on the bus or tram
Attention: On the tram or bus you can pay with a maximum 10 euro note. You may only pay with a 20 euro note for travel that costs more than 10 euro. You can only pay with a note of more than 10 euro or the driver cannot make change? Then you must complete a 'passenger without exact money' form. You have two weeks to pay for the journey via bank transfer (without administration costs). If you wait too long, you will be given a fine.
What about the magnetic cards?
- Use your magnetic cards first. They can still be used until the end of June 2020. From 1 July 2020 the validation devices will no longer be usable.
- Once a sales channel starts selling tickets on an electronic card, magnetic cards will no longer be available there.
How to use it?
You must validate your ticket every time you get on or transfer:
- If you insert the ticket in the yellow machine near the driver, you do not have to do anything else. The driver will validate it for you.
- If you use the yellow machine on the left when getting on or at different doors, you must validate the ticket yourself. Select 1 on the machine. If you are travelling with several people, you must validate the ticket for each person.
If the period of validity (60 minutes) expires while you are on the vehicle, you may complete your trip. So you do not have to get off or buy another ticket.