Dial-a-bus in Flemish Brabant
How do you book dial-a bus?
At least 1 hour before travelling contact the dial-a-bus switchboard. You can book a maximum of 30 days in advance.
The telephone receptionist will ask for the following information:
- Name, address, telephone number. If you have booked before you can also give your customer number
- Date and hour of departure
- Boarding and disembarking stops
- Number of passengers
Tel.: 016 31 37 00
Fax: 016 31 37 05
Only the deaf, the hearing impaired or people with aphasia can make a reservation via fax. You should then send a certificate to the switchboard in which a doctor confirms that you comply with the conditions. You can only book by fax after that.
<Voeg downloadbaar bestand toe>
Opening hours of the dial-a-bus switchboard
Weekdays: 6 am to 7 pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 9 am to 4 pm
- Dial-a-bus 701 - Diest - Molenstede - Bekkevoort
- Dial-a-bus 702 - Diest - Schaffen - Molenstede
- Dial-a-bus 707 - Aarschot
- Dial-a-bus 708 - Scherpenheuvel
- Dial-a-bus 709 - Begijnendijk
- Dial-a-bus 712 - Kortenaken - Glabbeek - Tienen - Linter
- Dial-a-bus 713 - Boutersem - Hoegaarden - Tienen
- Dial-a-bus 715 - Sint-Truiden - Geetbets - Zoutleeuw
- Dial-a-bus 748 - Opwijk - Merchtem - Wemmel