Night transport in Leuven
<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>
No less than 17 night lines ensure that you arrive at your destination and get back home safely in the lively region around Leuven both in the evening and at night.
Moreover, they are free after 10.22 p.m.!
Summary of night buses
- Night bus 2 Leuven - Kessel-Lo - Hulsberg
- Night bus 3 Leuven - Lubbeek
- Night bus 5 Leuven - Vaalbeek
- Night bus 5 Leuven - Wakkerzeel - Tremelo
- Night bus 8 Leuven - Bertem
- Night bus 8 Leuven - Bierbeek
- Night bus 284 Leuven - Haacht - Hever
- Night bus 310 Leuven - Kortrijk-Dutsel
- Night bus 316 Leuven - Leefdaal - Sterrebeek
- Night bus 317 Leuven - Tervuren
- Night bus 335 Leuven - Wezemaal - Aarschot
- Night bus 337 Leuven - Sint-Joris-Weert - Ottenburg
- Night bus 352 Leuven - Erps-Kwerps - Kortenberg
- Night bus 358 Leuven - Kortenberg
- Night bus 370 Leuven - Tielt-Winge
- Night bus 380 Leuven - Tienen
- Night bus 395 Leuven - Overijse - Hoeilaart
- Dial a bus 600 and 601 (only on Saturdays)
Attention: on all other lines that run in the validity zone on Fridays and Saturdays after 10:22 pm the normal prices shall apply.
<Voeg downloadbaar bestand toe>
- Night lines 5, 8, 316, 337, 358* and 370* always leave at 11:00 p.m. midnight, 1 am and 2 am at the Leuven - Rector De Somerplein stop (the former Fochplein).
- Night lines 2, 3, 284, 310, 317, 335* , 352, 380, 395 always leave at 11:30 pm, 00:30 a.m, 1:30 am and 2:30 am from the Leuven - Rector De Somerplein stop (the former Fochplein).
* With the exception of night lines 335, 358 and 370 before midnight. These 3 night lines travel before midnight according to their own specific timetable. After midnight they do travel according to the timetable above. For the correct timetable for these night lines we recommended you consult the online routeplanner
The night buses follow the same routes and serve the same stops as during the day. The stops Leuven - Station and Leuven - Rector De Somerplein (the former Fochplein) is served by all lines.
Enjoy it for free
Thanks to the financial grant by Aarschot, Bertem, Bierbeek, Boutersem, Herent, Kortenberg, Leuven, Oud-Heverlee, Rotselaar and Tervuren travel on the night busses is completely free of charge. These night buses are entirely free of charge within the municipal boundaries of the participating municipalities and Wakkerzeel.
If you have a valid travel pass: show it to the driver when boarding the bus. The other passengers receive a zero ticket.
This promotion is available Fridays and Saturdays valid on the night buses of 10:22 pm to 3 am.
Those who take the bus or board or get off in Holsbeek, Brussels or Mechelen pay the regular fare.
Passengers who get on or off outside the free zone (even if they travel from or to a free municipality), must pay for travel with the night bus. The regular fares are applicable for this. Passengers who have a De Lijn travel pass can also use this on Fridays and Saturdays on the entire night network of the Leuven region. The municipalities below are not part of the free zone: