Omnipas 65+ (on MOBIB)
<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>
Are you 65 or over and frequently travel with De Lijn? Then you will benefit from a cheaper formula! You can purchase an Omnipas 65+ for 54 euro, this allows you unlimited travel for one year on our busses and trams (with the exception of event transport and the Limburg express lines).
|12 months||€ 54,00
(+ €5 administration fee for the MOBIB-card - valid for 5 years)
How do I buy or extend it?
Before bying or extending a Buzzy Pazz check that you are entitled to a discount.
- In writing: you can also apply for a new pass in writing at the De Lijn Pass Department . You must send a copy of your identity card and the completed Omnipas65+ application form at least two weeks before the start date by post or mail to the Pass Department.
- Payment via the bank: If you are a pass holder, we will send you a letter approximately one month before the expiry date of your pass about extending it. If De Lijn has already sent you a bank transfer form then you can renew your current pass by making the payment. If you use a third party payer system in which the city or municipality pays for part of the season ticket then the discount will be taken into account on the bank transfer. After registration of your payment, will be sent a new pass within seven days. If you would like to change the start date or the period of validity of your pass, then contact the Pass Department before making your payment.
In the Lijnwinkel
- You present your identity card, pay and take your pass with you immediately. To save time you can download the Omnipas65+ application form in advance.
<Voeg downloadbaar bestand toe>
How to use it?
The MOBIB-card is easy to use.
- You need to validate it whenever you get on or transfer. To do this you simply hold your card in front of the blue circle under the MOBIB-validator.
- Once the validator recognises your card, a tick will appear in a green field on the screen. You may only continue after that.
- Nothing changes when you get off and you therefore do not have to do anything.
- With an inspection: your 65+ travel pass is a named travel pass and therefore strictly personal: only the holder can use it. You must show your travel pass and identity card with every inspection.