<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>
If you take the bus or tram now and then, choose a Lijn card. With a Lijn card you can make several journeys.
|Price Lijn card||Trip price (60 minutes)
|€ 15,00||€ 1,50|
- A Lijn card is 50% cheaper than a ticket.
- A Lijn card is valid on all buses and trams of De Lijn, except on the Limburg express lines.
Where can you purchase one?
How to use it?
Each time you get on or transfer, you must validate your ticket (with the exception of the coast, if the card has already been validated in the Lijnwinkel):
- If you insert the ticket in the yellow machine near the driver, you do not have to do anything else. The driver will validate it for you.
- If you use the yellow machine on the left when getting on or at different doors, you must validate the ticket yourself. Select 1 on the machine. If you are travelling with several people, you must validate the ticket for each person.
- If several people use the same Lijn card then you must validate for each person. This is not valid with a transfer: then you only have to validate the card once.
You do have to stay together for the entire journey. If someone gets off earlier, make sure that the Lijn card stays in the possession of those who continue the journey.
- If the valid duration (60 minutes) expires while you are on the vehicle, you may end the journey. So you do not have to get off nor buy another ticket.