Day pass (1, 3 days)
<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>
A day pass or multiple days pass is the cheapest ticket if you don't have a season ticket and travel with our buses or trams frequently for 1 or several consecutive days.
|Day pass||€ 7,00|
|Three day pass||€ 14,00|
|Child day pass||€ 4,00|
|Child three day pass (West Flanders)||€ 8,00|
- With a day pass you have unlimited travel for one or more days on the De Lijn buses and trams, except for the Limburg Express Lines.
- A day pass is valid on the day of the first validation until 3:59 a.m. the following day. For example, if you have a day pass that is valid on June 6 then you can still use it for a journey that departs at 0:20 a.m. on June 7.
- A child's day pass has the same validity as a regular day pass but it is for children from 6 to 11 years old. The very affordable price means that it is usually the cheapest ticket for children who do not have a pass.
Where can you purchase one?
What about the magnetic cards?
- Use your magnetic cards first. They can still be used until the end of June 2020. From 1 July 2020 the validation devices will no longer be usable.
- Once a sales channel starts selling tickets on an electronic card, magnetic cards will no longer be available there.
How to use it?
Did you buy your day pass from a ticket machine, at a Lijnwinkel or at a presales point?
Your pass is valid from first use on the vehicle:
- Insert the pass in the yellow reader at the entrance.
- You do not have to select zones.
- You must again validate your day pass every time you get on and off.
- You day pass is immediately valid. You do not have to validate it yourself
- When changing, you do have to validate your day pass. For this insert the pass in the yellow reader at the entrance.